Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My first post...

Well, I can't believe I'm doing this - creating a blog and all!
I don't feel like I have anything happening in my life exciting enough for anyone to want to read about. I've been thinking though that maybe this will just be a good way for me to document the sweet blessings of this stage of my life ~ living and learning with our 3 and a half and 1 and a half year old daughters, and blessed to have a sweet husband who I'm crazy about!
Even if we are the only ones to ever read these accounts, here they will be.

3 comments:

James Lee Younger III said...

dear trusty...

can't wait to read more and more about this life we get to share together!

The Hull Munchkins said...

Oh Trusty,
You better believe I will be here every day sharing your adventures!! Thank you for FINALLY deciding to blog-document your thoughts... they are precious to me. As are you!

Missing you,
Pabs

Christi Noe said...

Christy!

This is great. The format is so lovely, just as you all are, and the pictures are wonderful! I'm so glad to get this peek into your life. Thanks!

Love you!
c noe