Thursday, January 24, 2008

Words from Anna


My sweet Anna-bear. I had to write down some words that came out of your little 4-yr-old mouth yesterday. I was in the kitchen buttering some bread and I heard you say,
"Mom, I am rich."
I said something like, "Cool, babe," not quite sure what you meant.
"I have my favorite Boy living in my heart," you said.

The other day at Panera you informed me that your favorite boy in the whole world was Jesus.
"But, He's everybody's favorite boy. Except maybe Satan," you said to be exact :)

Oh precious girl, how your faith spurs me on; more than you'll ever know.

2 comments:

James Lee Younger III said...

i want to be like anna when i grow up!

and nice play-doh face by the way... very christmas-y

The Hull Munchkins said...

Anna, you have such insight! Your sweet words bring tears to my eyes. I want faith like yours!
I love you,
-Aunt Paba