Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Jack's first eats

     Well, I know it's a little early. Jack's only 5 months old, but we just had to let him try some cereal the other day. That little dude has been watching us eat at mealtimes with the most longing, excited little following eyes I've ever seen. We couldn't wait to see if he was going to love eating solid food as much as he looked like he would. It's safe to say, he didn't disappoint! Here are some pics-






Here's a few shots of the girls at a new playground just a block or so from our house!

1 comment:

The Caldwells said...

Hey Christy!

I loved, loved the pictures. Jack is a pretty good balance of the two of you, but even though I've not met Lee... I think he'll end up looking more like him. They say you 'see' the person you know better in kids. The girls have your beautiful smile. They are so gorgeous... wish I could meet them. I'm also enjoying Pats blog too. So glad things are going smoothly! Have a great week!

Krista