Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanks, thanks, thanks...

So many things to be thankful for, Lord... You are so good.


Time with their great-grand Nan,
and p.s. thanks for the amazing Thanksgiving meal!

A visit from my Dad, so fun! Miss you so, Mom!

Face painting, and just Abby in general!




Fantasy of Trees rocks!






Mmm. Paba and Patrick, Dad and Abby- 'nuff said.

Levi!

My sweet hubby- such a great dad

Siah on wheels



First time on a carousel, for my kiddos that is...

face :)


3 generations of Younger men

Jim and Karen- thanks for the delicious food, yum!


(this is just a funny shot of my lil' man after he got accidently kicked in the face :}

Sisters

So many other friends and fam I am thankful for,
these are just my most recent pics. Love you guys!

2 comments:

Molly and Brad said...

You are an amazing photographer, Christy! That one of Jack on the grassy hill looks like something completely professional. I had such a blast watching he and Sammers play on Sunday. They are destined to be pals. :) YAY! love you! -molly

The Hull Munchkins said...

priceless.

missing you all