Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Norah Turning 3!

Here are Norah's comments about her big day:

"I liked to sing Keep Cool Boy, and you just learned me how to sing it.  I liked to, um, look at this green on my computa".

We had fun that day.  Norah got a princess bike, soccer ball, and a helmet and pads from Gi Gai and Pi Pai.  Our friend Lauren came to babysit Jack so that Lee, Gi Gai and I could take the girls to the movies.  It was Rosie's first time ever and the look of awe and delight on her face as she sat on her booster and munched popcorn was something I hope I never forget.  Turns out 3 might be a little young for the movies.  As The Tale of Despereaux progressed, so did Norah's trips to the potty, all the while commenting, "I want this to be over".  :)  It was a fun memory anyway!  Then we all went out for Vietnamese food, then home for cupcakes.  

2 comments:

The Hull Munchkins said...

Happy Birthday my precious niece!! You are such a happy, bright, loving and beautiful girl. I love you so much. I can't help but smile when I see your sweet face.

I love to watch you dance and jump, and ride your new bike!

Your b-day video is so adorable and so much fun to remember all the wonderful stages you've lived through. I can't believe you are alread 3!!

We love you girl!!
Paba, Patrick, Abby and 'Siah

The Caldwells said...

I love the line... "you might marry a boy and I might marry a boy... but that's ok because we'll still be sisters, k?" Just melted my heart into silly putty. I never had a sister and if I did that's what I dreamed we'd be like... of course I'm very close to my brothers, but they're boys ;) haha.